Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grocery Gamer

One thing you must know about me now, if you already don't, is that I love going grocery shopping now!!! I joined this website called www.grocerygame.com and it is saving me so much money on groceries!!! I get all anxious on Saturday's when I know my Safeway list is going to go up and when it does I pick out what I'm going to buy the next day. Then I go through all of my old coupons and pull out the ones I need for the next morning. Then on Sunday morning, I clip all of those coupons from the paper and I'm off!!!! I have so much fun seeing how much I saved after my trip is over with. It has become my Sunday morning time alone, when I go to Safeway. However, this morning, since Dan left, Brynn helped me with my shopping. She sang me songs a lot of the way through the store. :)

No comments: