Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another day

I'm back at work today and not feeling so good. Brynn seemed pretty back to normal this morning, but she still has her cough. I am half way through my day, so I'm hoping the next 4 hours go quickly, but I doubt they will. Not much on the agenda for this afternoon. Will go pick up Brynn and head home to find something for dinner. I don't cook much when Dan is away, so we just eat what I feel like making. :)

Yesterday, while we were at the doctor, Brynn was sitting in my lap while we waiting for them to come in and check her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she looked at me and said "I love you"!!! Made my heart melt! That's the first time she has said that without us saying it first. :)

3 comments:

Teri H said...

Awww...how sweet! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

The Peebs bounces back! D

Harry said...

Hope both of you are doing better today.