Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bloody Nose

Last night Brynn was getting out of bed to come and tell me something (she does this about 3 times before she actually falls asleep), when all of the sudden I hear this horrible crying. I get up to go in her room thinking that she's probably just tripped and fallen down. Well she had, but then i saw in the dark, these darker spots on the floor where she had fallen and I realized they were blood spots. When I picked her up, her nose was bleeding out of one nostril, just pretty much constantly dribbling out. Meanwhile, while Mommy is trying to figure out what to do, Brynn is freaking out as she looks at her hands with blood all over them! I eventually get her calmed down and the bleeding stopped she goes back to bed. I'm not really sure what hurt her, but I assumed that her nose got knocked just the right way to make it bleed. We'll see if she complains today that it hurts. We will spend the day trying to clean off the blood spots on the floor in her room. :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

DEH said...

my po peebs! Tell Uncle D hopes she feels better this morning!