Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Over

The busy weekend is over. Brynn's soccer game went great and she seems to be getting it more and more each practice and game. Gabby's vet appt went well, especially since the vet is a mobile vet and he comes right to your house and the prices are reasonable!! My Pampered Chef party was so much fun and it was nice having an evening with all the girls and catching up. Thanks to all the ladies who came! And last but not least, my volunteering at Your Kids Closet Consignment sale! I was there for 4 hours this morning hanging up and organizing clothes and boy did that time go by fast! I did get some great deals on stuff for Brynn including, snow shoes, a snow suit, some clothes, and a toy shopping cart which she loves!! I came home and didn't want to do anything as I was so tired! So I spent the rest of the day picking up the house, doing laundry, and lounging on the couch. Back to another work week! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: