Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Girl






I had a really great 29th birthday! It started off on Wednesday when I got my Raspberry Lemonade cupcakes from Kelli's Cupcakes, which were amazing! Today I went to work, like any normal day. Then for dinner we met my sister and her hubby at Casa Bonita! We had such a good time and Brynn could not stop watching the divers...she barely ate any of her food! My Sissy (that's what I call her) :) made me some cupcake tea towels, some wash clothes, and she got me a cupcake apron! Brynn went home with Sissy and Uncle D and she will stay with them for 2 nights!!! That means a nice break for Mommy and Daddy. Thanks Uncle D and Sissy!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

ah 29, you're still a baby! Happy Birthday Kelli! So glad you and Dan have a nice couple days for you! Enjoy!

Teri H said...

It was fun! I put Brynn in bed at 8:30... at 8:43 she's calling me telling me she's "awake now"... I had to break the news that she hadn't gone to sleep yet... =)