Friday, November 7, 2008

The Big Night

Only my family and Valley friends will appreciate this, but tonight is the big night where Bobcats rival the Cougars. To me, this is almost more important than the elections. I remember sitting in the stands Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years with the band and cheering on every single game. Wish I was there to cheer on EHS, but I am there in spirit. I told Dan that he hasn't experienced a high school football game, until he has been to one the valley. :)

I'll be checking the internet tomorrow morning to see if they won. :)

GO BOBCATS!!!!

UPDATE: Bobcats lost by 3 points!!! :( 20-23. Good try guys!

5 comments:

Harry said...

Sorry to inform you that our Bobcats lost 23-0.

Dad

Teri H said...

=(

Kelli said...

oh the news 5 channel must have it listed wrong then, they said 20-23.

Harry said...

The Austin paper had it 23-0, you are probably right. I found a second source that had it 23-20.

Vanessa said...

"hasn't experienced a high school football game, until he has been to one the valley"... SO TRUE! lol

And we're so proud aren't we?! ha ha