Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sick

I've been sick for about the past week and stayed home from work on Thursday and Friday. Still not feeling too good this morning, but I have another busy weekend ahead, so hopefully I'll start feeling better. Today I have to go to work and put in about 4 hours of putting binders together. I did the same thing last Saturday when I wasn't sick and I was so tired afterwards. I'm sure after today and being sick, I'll be really tired! Then I have to run to Babies R Us to get some potty liners for Brynn's porta-potty for the trip and also need to find something for a birthday party we are going to. That birthday party is at 3 p.m., then I have to rush Dan and Brynn back home and head over to a Pampered Chef party at 5 p.m. That's it for Saturday, but then I have a jewelry party on Sunday at 3 p.m.

I really hope I start feeling better soon as I have so much to get done this week. Everyone say a prayer that I get better fast!

1 comment:

Teri H said...

At least it's this week and not next week or the week of Thanksgiving! Rest up and take vitamin C! So you can be well and rested for Texas!!!