Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girl's Day




Brynn and I had a good time last Sunday....that was until she became extremely grouchy right around nap time. After that, we promptly came home and she went straight down for a nap! Daddy was over at his friend, BJ's, house helping him paint. Brynn and I started our morning off at Panera's, where Brynn had a blueberry bagel and I had my all-time favorite Four Cheese Egg Souffle! It was delicious! Then we went to Mom's little yarn shop (LYS) in Parker, where I got some yarn and signed up for my sock class coming up this Friday! Also talked to the LYS owner Jen for a bit. She is usually there on Sunday mornings, so it's always nice talking to her. Then we went to the mall and looked around for a bit till about 12:30ish and that is where Brynn started losing it. All in all we had a great day!!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Mmm... Panera bagels. Sounds wonderful!