Friday, December 26, 2008

My new obsession




Knitting!!! Sissy had been knitting so a couple of weeks ago I had this thought come into my head that I wanted to learn how to knit. So that night I went and got some needles, yarn, and a "Learn to Knit" book and started off. I've been getting better since then and learning more. Christmas Eve I got home and saw that this amazing hand-dyed, hand-spun yarn had come in from a great lady on Etsy...Bobbi with Kittygrrlz. She creates amazing yarn and it's so fun to knit with! Anyways, I got my Art yarn and started knitting away and I was done with a nice little scarf by that evening!! I wore it on Christmas Day. I love the colors and textures and it's very soft!

4 comments:

Just Another Runner said...

Wow! I love how the scarf came out - such bright colors and the knitting looks like you are a pro already! :)

Teri H said...

That's a great picture of you!

Jamie said...

Cute! Very Pretty!

tara said...

you're so crafty! and the scarf looks great!