Friday, January 9, 2009

I know...

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been busy with different things and haven't had a lot of time to blog. This weekend should be a good one for us. We have absolutely nothing to do! Plan on staying home all weekend and get laundry done and work on knitting. I plan to open my etsy shop this weekend too and list some items. Check it out at www.loopyknitsboutique.etsy.com

Brynn is doing great! She is a typical 3 year old with a 15 year old attitude. She does have her moments though were she is just the sweetest thing on earth. :)

Dan and I are doing good, just staying busy with work and home life. We will start packing in a week as we prepare for our move to a new apartment...when I say new, I really mean new! Our building that we will be living in was totally completed TODAY! So we will be the first to live in our new place. We can't wait to move, so if anyone wants to offer some help, we move on January 31st!!

1 comment:

Harry said...

We'll be thinking about you all on the 31st, :).