Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow...

When we left Pat and Jey's house last night it had started snowing/sleeting and this morning we wake up to more snow. Hoping it snows a lot so we have a snow day tomorrow for work!!

As for the weekend, Brynn had a blast yesterday at her Papa's Children's Holiday party held at Mr. Biggs! She played in the foam house, the Little BiggWorld, and she met Santa (for the 3rd time this year). Then we came home for some nap time (computer time for dad and knitting time for mom). We then went to Pat and Jey's house for a little get-together where we made our own personal pizzas and played Wii! I ended up falling asleep on the couch, yes I'm a party pooper! Dan and Pat had fun playing Guitar Hero though.

Our plans for today include staying home and out of the cold. Dan't mom got free tickets to a play in Boulder, but we will see what the weather brings.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I've only seen snow once in my life... I'm sure you remember that time (here in the valley in 2004, I think it was). I loved it!