Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Last night I went to dinner and a movie with my girlfriends, Adrienne, Jey, and Suyzel and we had such a great time! We started off the evening with dinner at Old Chicago and then went to the movies to see Bride Wars. That is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. Many scenes of the movie made us laugh, but there was one scene where we just could not stop laughing! I know I was lauging so hard I cried and I'm sure some of the other girls did as well. It was a great time with great friends and I can't wait to do it again!

PS. Dan was a sweetheart and picked up Brynn from day care for me so I could run home change clothes, and get to Gymboree to use my Gymbucks before meeting up with the ladies...so thanks hun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever lose sight that you have been blessed with a great husband..

Teri H said...

LOL! I was going to leave the same comment as D! He is a gem! You are bringing Brynn to help us move aren't you?