Sunday, November 8, 2009

Almost that time

As you can see from the pregnancy ticker, we are almost there! Less than 4 weeks away now (if she comes on time). I've had two unexpected baby showers and it was a great surprise, so we have pretty much everything we need now and more. I am busy trying to get everything washed and put away and also trying to get all of our Christmas shopping done as well as I'm sure I won't be able to once McKenzie is here.

Brynn is doing well and I think she is ready to see her little sister, but she is staying very patient. She will be headed to Texas with her Uncle D this coming week to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, Sissy, Uncle D, and Austin. We will miss her lots, but I have a feeling we will be able to get a lot of last minute baby things and Christmas things done. :)

3 comments:

Teri H said...

We are VERY excited to see Brynn!

david said...

Before I forget, make sure she is doing 'carry on' luggage sizing vs. checking in...

Brittani said...

so much for all that Christmas shopping you were hoping to get done while Brynn was gone and before the baby arrived!!! Congratulations, can't wait to see pictures of McKenzie!