Friday, November 6, 2009

Two Sales going on at Loopy Knits Boutique!


TWO GREAT SPECIALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW! Cannot combine the two. :)

*****SCARF SALE - Limited Time Only!!*********
It's that time for scarves again! $5 OFF all scarves (excluding "Only $5" special). Please convo me before you purchase and I will update the prices for you, or I will refund you via Paypal after you have paid!

*********ONLY $5 SPECIAL************
ONLY $5 Special! This is separate from the Scarf SALE listed above, and no you don't get $5 off of a $5 scarf! :) I will be listing one $5 scarf every day or every other day, so all you pay is $5 plus the shipping! Get it before someone else gets it! I am trying to get rid of some of my inventory as I just got a bunch of new yarns in and can't wait to knit them up into something pretty and get them listed!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/loopyknitsboutique

No comments: